Terms of service & Disclaimer
Please read the information on this page in full before proceeding with any membership transaction, in doing so you are agreeing to the information outlined below.
Terms of Service.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- We pride ourselves at David Galvin Coaching/ Momentum Performance Ireland in heavily researched informed programs and do our utmost to deliver a high-quality service. Thus, we expect in return a valiant and honest effort from our clients to achieve the best result possible within a given time frame.
- We aim to provide a SAFE approach to nutrition and training/exercise; Please if you are not confident in any element of your program contact us with any query you may have.
- We pride ourselves on helping clients achieve results, results are inclusive of, but not limited to, intentional weight loss, body fat reduction, increased lean body mass, increased strength in exercise, enhanced knowledge or understanding of nutrition and/or training.
- ALWAYS consult your healthcare provider prior to beginning any program.
You (the client) are required to co-operate and maintain communication by checking in online (via the provided apps/forms) weekly or at intervals outlined. A drop in communication will result in reduced efficiency of the service, program and potentially results.
Clients agree to not disclose any information to any third party (excluding health care providers).
A breach in this agreement will result in immediate termination of service by David Galvin Coaching and all services to the client will cease. David Galvin Coaching / Momentum Performance Ireland is entitled to seek appropriate legal recourse against the Client in such circumstances. PLEASE note Momentum Performance Ireland, reserves the right to terminate service without notice.
This disclaimer contains important information.
The company (Momentum Performance Ireland) takes no responsibility for any possible consequences from any action or application of exercise/training or nutritional alteration to the client.
Before beginning any physical regiment, exercise, diet or nutritional alterations, you should speak to your doctor. You must not rely on the information provided as an alternative to medical advice.
If you have any medical specific questions, you should consult your doctor or healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
The services of Momentum Performance Ireland is not recommended for the following:
- People who are underweight or have an eating disorder.
- Children (Under 18 years old).
- Type 1 diabetes and diabetics taking medication for their diabetes.
- Pregnant women or breast-feeding mothers.
- People recovering from surgery.
- Those who are frail or have significant underlying medical conditions.
- Those who are unsure about possible effects to their prescribed medications, should speak to a doctor first.
I, David Galvin, am not a physician, licensed dietician. I am an Exercise Physiologist, Strength & conditioning/performance coach and nutritionist. I agree to hereby release Momentum Performance Ireland from any liability including, but not limited to, nutrition & diet consulting, strength & conditioning and performance consulting/coaching. I agree to hereby release Momentum Performance from any liability including, but not limited to muscle pulls, muscle sprains, broken bones, heart attacks, stroke, diabetes-related incidents, headaches, shin splints, other orthopaedic related injuries, gout, soreness, and any other health-related incident during participation in nutrition plan(s) or exercise(s) performed or that is recommended.
By participating, you agree that in consideration of your participation of any workout/exercise plan or nutrition plan, you for both yourself and any representatives of yourself hereby hold harmless David Galvin and Momentum Performance Ireland from any claims arising from your participation in any nutritional plans, recommended alterations or exercise programs.
If you answer yes to any of the questions below, we would recommend you consult your doctor before starting any exercise program:
- Have you been told by your doctor that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
- Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
- Have you had any chest pain in the past month when not doing physical activity?
- Do you lose your balance as a result of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness/collapse?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing medication for your blood pressure or heart condition?
- Do you have a bone or joint problem (eg back, knee, or hip) that could be made worse by exercise?
- Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment due to the information provided.